The liquid dispenser automatically dispenses accurate amounts of liquid, from a bulk supply, into multiple vials simultaneously. The dispenser is calibrated to dispense a single fixed volume of liquid but can also have spacers added to dispense several fixed volumes.
It is operated by holding a ‘wand’ that dispenses the liquid over a row of vials.
There are two variants of the dispenser available.
A 10 channel dispenser that has a free wand and fills one row per dispensing action
A 12 channel dispenser that has a guided wand and fills 2 rows of 6 vials simultaneously per dispensing action.
A variety of customisations can be made to cater to your specific needs. Please contact us if you have any inquiries about how we could change this product to suit you.
- High repeatability and accuracy (± 0.1 mL with 99% confidence)
- Multiple vials filled simultaneously speeds up lab processes
- Small footprint design easily fits on a benchtop
- Easy to purge, clean and maintain
- Manufactured from inert materials to allow for use with reactive chemicals.